In 2021 runners can expect a modified COVID careful event experience. To meet provincial health guidelines and safely host the event, runners will be assigned a race start time that corresponds to the time they may arrive on the event site.
Runners will receive a wrist band that must be put on at kit pick up and worn on race day(s). This wrist band will indicate the time you may arrive on the event site (30 minutes before your run starts) and your event start time.
WFPS Run cannot accommodate grouping friends or run clubs together.
Removal of your wrist band will result in being turned away at the event site. Sorry. No exceptions. These wrist bands correspond with contact tracing expectations.
- 5k event will take place on Saturday October 16 from 8am – 9:30am
- 10k and Half Marathon event will take place Sunday October 17 from 7am – 10:30am
- Free post race breakfast and refreshments (take away option only)
- High quality medals for all finishers
- Age class awards for the Half Marathon and top 3 overall female and male finishers in the Half marathon, 10k, and 5k.
- Chip timing on a certified course.